Welcome

Welcome To Neng'Ina recipe Guide.
This blog always presents a wide range of recipes from various sources, various regions and various countries.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Squid Padang Sauce

How the recipes that I posted earlier, according to you, whether useful?, For that I will be back to try to give recipes for cooking squid Padang Sauce, ingredients needed:


Ingredients:
500gr squid size
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoons cooking oil (for frying)
1 turmeric leaf sheet
1 pc acid kandis
2 stalks lemongrass

Spices that are:
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
2 cloves garlic
10 spring onions
1.5 cm ginger

How to cook:
- Peel the epidermis on the squid, remove the ink sac, clean and slice crosswise 1.5 cm.
- Rub the squid with lime juice, let stand for 15 minutes, rinse with clean water, then drain.
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry seasoning, add the chopped turmeric and lemongrass, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Enter kandis acid, squid, and stir until the squid looks a bit stiff.
- Cook all ingredients until cooked flavor checkers thickens, remove and serve in hot conditions.

* source of recipe books
Good luck

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I want to cook it and pair it to my stir fried chicken. I'm sure I can eat a lot on my dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange